Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Religion and bipolar.

From my post Famous/Well-know people who have bipolar I realized nearly everyone who had/have bipolar do not like to side with anyone religion, some like  Christianity, Catholic, Hinduism, Lutheranism which I found out to be my supposed to be religion, now I will said that I do believe that many bipolar do agree a bit with Buddhism.



But why is it that we can't agree with anyone religion well I think this video will help.

Note: Before you watch this video please take some time to open your 
mind, because only with a open mind will you be able to understand
what this video is saying. So please open your mind, watch, and enjoy.


If you would like to comment, have any question,
don't be scared to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment