Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

People Energy

Image: people energy

A PERSON'S ENERGY CAN TELL YOU MORE ABOUT THEM THAN THEIR OWN WORDS
Tumblr
Ah so true on that, us bipolar feel other people emotional energy that they give
off, not only do we feel this emotional energy, this emotional energy that people give off even just the residual energy that people leave behind end up being absorb into our body and the hard thing about it is we can have a hard time telling if the emotional we are feeling are our own or if it the emotional that we have absorb from other.

Now I know this may not be true for everyone with bipolar, and I don't think that only people label as bipolar can have this ability, but I do know that at least for me I do feel that this true at least for me.
And when your bipolar you feel what you think and you think what you feel.

If you would like to comment, have any question,
don't be scared to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment