Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sorry for wait busy installing linux

Sorry for the long gap in my last post but I think you guy are used to that by now. I been working on getting my computer setup to install Linux Mint 16 “Petra”, Chakra, and CrunchBang onto my main computer.

So that taking a lot of time out from me, well that not the only thing that stopping me or slow me down from working on the blog post, see spelling is a weak point for me.
Pretty much anything longer then 4 word, I don't know how to spell. so it take a lot for me to even do this blog.

And yea so the post I what to post is not done, so I am just going to hint at what my next blog post is going to be when I get done with that.

Being Bipolar: Ep. 46 – The Bipolar Stigma

Being Bipolar: Ep. 66 – Fighting The Stigma of Bipolar Disorder

Being Bipolar: Ep. 34 – Trust









If you would like to comment, have any question,
don't be scared to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment